Will there be a Fall/Winter Sale in August 2020?
* No, There will not be a Fall/Winter Sale in August 2020 due to the restrictions for Covid-19. Our next planned sale will be Spring/Summer Sale March 13, 2021.
What is the registration fee?
- You can register for $10. You may need to be put on the waiting list if there are no seller spots open. We always have people who can not sell so we will call the next person on the waiting list. CONTACT US EARLY! 😀
How much money do I make on what I sell?
- You keep 80% of your total sales.
- Volunteer to work on Saturday during the sale & keep 90% of your total sales.
Do I have to use plastic hangers, and do I get them back?
- Yes, you must use totally plastic hangers for clothing sold in the sale. No, your hanger is sold with the item.
How many items can I sell?
- Each seller is permitted to sell 100 items.
- You can group items together, such as pinning or using a rubber band to group an outfit together to count as 1-item.
Is there a difference between Spring/Summer sale and the Fall/Winter sale?
- Yes, we do seasonal sales. The Spring/Summer sale is going to have shorts, t-shirts, swimming suits, etc… The Fall/Winter sale is going to have snow boots, hats, gloves, sleds, etc….
Do sellers & workers get to shop early on the day of the sale?
- Yes, Sellers shop at 8:00 AM on sale day. Workers shop at 7:30 AM sale day.
More questions? Want to register to be a seller?
Contact TCMC at email@example.com